Overview: BubbleUPnP Pro is a full featured UPnP/DLNA Control Point, UPnP Media Renderer and UPnP Media Server. Play easily your music, videos and images on your phone and devices on your network (DLNA TVs, XBMC, WMP, …), from your external UPnP Media Servers. Play your phone/tablet media to those devices.
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up
Market Update Released: September 26, 2012
Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, …).
BubbleUPnP can also be used as a standalone music player, even without any network connection.
Free version has some limitations (see end of this description) that can be removed by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Optional Internet Streaming:
More than just regular LAN streaming, BubbleUPnP offer the unique feature to stream efficiently your media via the Internet over a mobile or WiFi connection. Internet streaming requires installing server software “BubbleUPnP Server” running on Windows, MacOS X, Linux or a NAS (it is not required for regular LAN streaming, see NOTE below).
To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server and Internet streaming visit http://mcaf.ee/eszfq
NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL BUBBLEUPNP SERVER FOR REGULAR UPNP/DLNA LAN STREAMING.
- Tablet, ICS, GoogleTV support, landscape mode
- stream music and videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server (Twonky, Asset UPnP, any NAS with UPnP, …) to your Android device.
- Codecs supported for audio local playback: with system decoders: MP3, AAC (without DRM), WMA, Ogg Vorbis. With app’s own decoders: WAV, FLAC, ALAC, LPCM. Samplerates > 48Khz and 24 bits supported for FLAC, WAV.
- Video playback is delegated to an external app (VPlayer, MoboPlayer, DICE Player,…)
- stream music/videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your UPnP renderers with regular playback controls (play, pause, seek, volume, …).
- UPnP Media Server (Android 2.2+): play your local phone/tablet media to other devices or to your Android device (standalone media player). Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, WMP, …). Able to browse the SD Card.
- UPnP renderer: control media playback of your android device from another UPnP Control point
- Internet streaming/downloading over a mobile or WiFi connection with BubbleUPnP Server
- UPnP tethering with BubbleUPnP Server (makes Media Servers from a LAN visible on another LAN)
- Download tracks, full albums and videos from your Media Server to your android device (with covers if available), to make them available in your favorite Android music and media player
- can play additional media to renderer through 3rd party apps: podcasts (Pocket Casts), shoutcast radio (XiiaLive), youtube,deezer,… (semperVidLinks)
- Gallery-like image viewer
- Mute / Repeat / Shuffle
- Editable playlist to queue tracks for playback
- Fully editable saved playlists
- Shuffle Playlist
- Shuffle Library (shuffle tracks from your entire Media Server)
- Scrobbling support
- Sleep Timer
- Display album art
- Display artist info from Last.fm (requires Last.fm app)
- Powerful UPnP Search. Search for tracks, albums, artists and videos (exact support depends on Media Server)
- Bookmarks. Access quickly albums and folders
- Random track list generation. Discover forgotten gems in your Library
- Multiple selection. swipe many items to apply a common operation
BubbleUPnP free version limitations:
- Internet streaming with BubbleUPnP Server is limited to 30 minutes per app launch
- Playlist and Library Shuffle are limited to 16 tracks
- downloads limited to batches of maximum 40 tracks
- the local renderer is remotely controllable by external Control Points for 30 mins per app launch
- the local Media Server is not browsable by filesystem (SD Card)
- playing media from external apps is limited to 3 plays per app launch
What’s New in BubbleUPnP Pro version 1.5.4:
- full remote control of MX Player as a renderer, with working pause and seek. Control from your phone MX Player running on tablet
- lyrics display through the free musicXmatch app
- share images to Google+, Facebook,…
- Filesytem items show additional metadata
- option to display multiline items on tablet (display untruncated titles)
- option to disable Library folder animation
- fixed Internet streaming cache issues. Improved cache handling. Buffering indicator
- various fixes and tweaks
This is the license for BubbleUPnP, removing the ads and limitations of the free version. Please install and evaluate the BubbleUPnP app first as this is just the license.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click “hide launcher icon”.
Download BubbleUPnP Pro 1.5.4 (Android)