Overview: FilePush lets you transfer files to your Android device with only two clicks.
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up
Market Update Released: October 3, 2012
What’s New in FilePush version 1.2.1 :
- Hotfix for crashes on startup
- Added support for receiving folders and extracting them automatically
- Added list notification to display folder contents after transfer
- Added picture preview for notification when receiving pictures
- Files will now be removed from the list if they don’t exist on the device anymore
- Fixed Jelly Bean notification flicker bug
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the “Push file to device” entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Push files using WLAN – fast
- Or using Google Drive – anywhere
- Open, move and delete files
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered
Download FilePush 1.2.1 (Android)